THE HIGHEST MARK FOR: MULTIDUTE OF NATURAL OILS COMBINED WITH BLOSSOM AND FRUIT EXTRACTS
THE LOWEST MARK FOR: GREAT CONTENT OF FRAGRANCES THAT MIGHT IRRITATE SCALP
DOES IT HAVE SOMETHING THAT OTHER PRODUCTS DON’T HAVE? YES, IT DOES. VALUABLE SQUALANE
DESCRIPTION, ASSETS, FLAWS
Bumble and Bumble, Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil is oil designed for each hair type. The product is versatile, beautifies and disciplines hair instantly, and at the same time, counteracts hair dehydration. It’s even recommended to treat dyed and lightened up hair because it helps the strands keep the water inside as it shields against damages. Bumble and Bumble, Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil makes strands become beautiful, smooth and elastic. Strands aren’t weighted down so they can amaze with their volume and lightness.
The good news is that Bumble and Bumble, Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil contains six exceptional natural oils. On the other hand, the bad news is that the oils swim in a mixture of silicones and etheric substances that can contribute to scalp irritation.
It’s worth describing all the oils Bumble and Bumble, Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil contains:
- Grapeseed oil – delicate oil that is absorbed fast and doesn’t weight hair down. Moreover, it regenerates and delivers gloss to strands, making them soft to the touch.
- Tahitian Gardenias oil (Monoi oil) – is a macerate of coconut oil and infused in it blossoms of Tahitian Gardenias. This beauty elixir doesn’t only add shine and vitality to hair but also protects strands against urban pollution.
- Macadamia oil – delicate, yet amazingly good at protecting hair the oil is characterized with fast absorption. The oil helps hair with maintaining moisture at right level and doesn’t let hair get dehydrated nor damaged (i.e. during exposing strands to hot air generated by a blow-dryer).
- Coconut oil – this is a very popular oil delivering valuable minerals and elements that are responsible for healthy hair growth. Moreover, the oil is good at gifting hair with shine.
- Sweet almond oil – very delicate oil of pleasant scent. It relieves irritations of scalp leaving it clean and healthy. As a consequence, hair grows strong and amazes with shine.
- Argan oil – it’s an oil of well-balanced proportions of fatty acids. This natural substance isn’t only good at treating medium porosity hair but also damaged, dehydrated hair of high porosity. It maintains moisture at appropriate level as it protects hair against urban pollution by blocking the toxins from getting inside hair.
Bumble and Bumble, Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil contains one unique ingredient that doesn’t appear in other similar products. This ingredient is squalene – a substance produced by human skin. The excess of sebum results in greasy hair whereas shortage of it results in dehydration of both hair and scalp. Since squalene balances processes that take place in scalp, skin becomes clean and moistened right if treated with it. The sebum production becomes normalised. Such a scalp is strong, full of healthy hair.
The greatest drawback of Bumble and Bumble, Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil is that it can’t be applied directly to scalp since it may irritate and dehydrate roots and even weaken hair bulbs.
HAIR OIL – MANNER OF APPLICATION
Bumble and Bumble, Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil has to be applied when you feel that your hair has lost vitality, shine and moisture. Many women use oils for their morning hair styling routine. In this situation, Bumble and Bumble, Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil is one of the best products as it disciplines hair immediately, prevents dehydration and intensifies shine.
Bumble and Bumble, Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil can be applied to damp hair (before blow-drying) as well as to dry strands so as to intensify their shine and protect hair against damaged action of adverse weather conditions.
HAIR OIL – ACTION
Bumble and Bumble, Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil is fast to get absorbed without weighting hair down. Moreover, hair isn’t coated with greasy layer. Instead, the product adds shine to strands and counteracts frizz as well as static. Thanks to Bumble and Bumble, Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil hair becomes noticeably smoother, disciplined, easy to comb as it gains nourishment and protection.